Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Everyday Adventures with Boo

Boo sleeping on my bed after a long day
As you all know, Boo can be interesting while being out on excursions. The most recent place we had decided to go to was pretty simple. We took a trip to Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann Fabrics to grab some fabric and shirts for Greek letters. While we were out we got the typical stare downs and funny looks when walking around the store and looking at the fabrics. Nothing new to us. Another thing that really wasn't new was a couple coming up to us and started talking to me about what she was, how cute she is, what she does, and all the typical questions and stories I get while she is by my side. The new thing however, was that Boo fell asleep while we were standing there talking to the couple! At first, she just sat down, then she realized that the people were not walking away and, she also noticed that I was not moving my feet to a new place. In her mind, she must have thought that she was going to be stuck there forever. Boo is an interesting puppy to be taking out and she has come with me to so many places that I am used to her shenanigans, but this was a first. I know she had just finished her medications that morning, but she shouldn't have been all that tired. I did eventually have to wake up though. She looked offended when she realized that we were moving and that the leash wouldn't go that far. I felt kind of bad moving her, but the fabric I wanted was just out of reach. She is a cute little puppy when she wants to be and can be a peach during outings, but that day was interesting.

3 comments:

  1. This made my day! I love hearing about your Boo adventures. I'm sure she is used to being the center of attention, and she seems to handle herself pretty well. I can understand why she sleeps so much, and she is just a puppy, but it is also good that you stay active with her and keep her moving so keep up the good work! I'm sure it is exciting to watch her grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo is so adorable! I absolutely love hearing about all of the funny things she does when she is with you! I am sure she enjoyed being able to take a quick nap, don't we all? ;) I think it is so great that you are able to laugh and not get frustrated when Boo doesn't always want to go with your plan. Keep up the great work. I know you are helping to make someone very happy one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart dog! I remember countless times our dog would follow my mom and I around the neighborhood and right when we stopped, she laid down. I often think why she did that, because she was normally so energetic around the house. I think it is because she saw my mom stop, because she would only do it when my mom stopped walking.

    ReplyDelete