Monday, February 20, 2017

Meet the Polar Paws Pups!

This week I'm going to introduce all the Polar Paws puppies! I realized that you all might not know who I am talking about during some of my blog posts, so we're going to do a little introduction of them all.

We're first going to start with my darling Boo. She is nine months old and she is a golden lab. She is from the Monsters Inc. litter. Her parents are Jarka and Nome. Fun fact, the previous dog I fostered is Boo's full sister! Boo is playful, mischievous and, extremely smart. She is handled by yours truly, Ashley, and Megan. When she isn't getting into trouble, she is usually found sleeping or playing with her toys.


Jammie is next on our list. She is ten months old and she is a golden doodle. She is from the Cookie litter and so is her sister Lornadoone. Jammie is playful, brilliant and, extremely lovable. She is handled by Kenzie, Bryant, and Mrs. Zembower. She is usually found playing with her toys or sleeping.


Lornadoone is Jammie's sister in the Cookie litter. She is a sweetheart, smart and, cute little ten-month-old golden doodle. Lorna is typically found playing with her sister or her fosters, Charis, Paula, and Ellie.


Boulder is a nine-month-old golden lab. He is a very laid back, lovable goofball. He comes from the Mother's Day litter. He used to have his brother on campus but, Inspire had to go back for more training. When Boulder isn't found smooching on Boo, he's usually playing with his handlers, Cheyenne, Luke, and Melissa.


Stripe is a playful, lovable and, very intelligent four-month-old golden lab puppy. He comes from the One-America litter along with his Brother Eagle! When he is done playing he is usually found sleeping. His handlers are Allison, Kerrigan, and Taylor.


Eagle is a four-month-old golden lab puppy. He is very playful, happy, and a little darling. He comes from the One-America litter along with his brother Stripe. Eagle is usually out and about having fun and enjoying life with his handler, Katy.


Monk is a twelve-week-old golden doodle puppy. He is a little, tiny puffball. He is very snuggly and very cute. Monk is usually sleeping and snuggling with his fosters, Ally and Jacob.


Boy Gregory is a ten-month-old golden doodle. Greg is very cuddly, cute and, playful. He comes from the Prince litter. When he isn't cuddling, he's typically found playing with his handlers, Joe, Hanna and, Whitney.


Saber is an adorable four-month-old sweetheart. She is a snuggly and adorable golden lab from the Video Games litter. She's usually found snuggling and chewing on her toys. Her handlers are Cameron, Lizzie and, Richie.


I hope you now know a little bit more about our precious little Polar Paws puppies!


4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post! I have always wondered each of the service dogs' names on campus. It was also great to get an insight on what their personality is. Sometimes it can be hard as students to see their true personality just walking to class. Also, for a long time i have been wondering how many service dogs Ohio Northern actually has on campus. I now know there are nine on campus. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day! I have also always wondered what the rest of the service dogs' names were. It's interesting to hear about it from your perspective. I have definitely gotten to see a glimpse of Boo's personality in our social media class. She is definitely a sweet, outgoing one! The picture at the end with all of them together is precious and a framer for sure. I look forward to hearing more about Polar Paws. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This maybe the crazy dog lover coming out in me, but I could take them all! So cute, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted this! I see the dogs around but I never know what their names are, except for the ones that are in classes with me. It is so cool that we have this opportunity at ONU to train these dogs to make a difference in other people's lives. I'm sure it must be hard when they graduate and are placed with families. Best of luck with your little pup! Love th pics!

    ReplyDelete