Monday, February 6, 2017

Boo's Amateur Modeling Career

As you all might be able to tell, I am a little obsessed when it comes to taking photos of Boo. I love photography and Boo usually happens to be the subject of about 68 percent of my photos and the other 32 percent being my cats. Like look at how good of a model Boo can be...




Taking photos of her can be frustrating some times, but most of the time, I can get some really nice ones of her. For example, this picture.


It took me many attempts to try and get it. She didn't want to sit still long enough for me to get a good focus on her. I was sitting in the same spot for about 10 minutes to try to get her to let me get the photo. But I feel as though it came out pretty nice along with these pictures too.



I love taking photographs of Boo. Some days she is a great subject; she would sit still, let me take a bunch of photos of her, get her treat, take more photos, and be perfectly content with them. Other days, it takes us 10 minutes to get a good shot. In my opinion, she is an amateur-modeling career on her paws if she could sit still long enough for the shot to be taken. 

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Boo's adorable! If I had a cute puppy I would take pictures of them all the time too!

    ReplyDelete