Monday, February 13, 2017

Boo's Snow and Mud Days

The most recent discovery that my co-handlers and I have found has been that Boo absolutely loves snow. She loves to play and smash herself into it. Her most favorite way of playing in the snow is to place her face as far down as it can into the snow, keep her bottom up in the air, tuck her front legs under her and, plow her face through the snow. Anytime she and I have walked somewhere and there is snow on the ground, she is clearing a path. My co-handlers and I enjoy throwing snowballs at her and watching her catch them.


As you can see in the picture, she also loves to lay in it even if we have somewhere to be or something to do. It is very cute to watch her play around and enjoy herself. Boo is such a little goofball and she loves being in the snow as much as she loves being in the mud. On a bit of a side note, on Saturday, she had another fun day playing in the mud with her buddies when she realized that the snow was no longer on the ground.


As you can see, Boo happily played in the mud again. She looked so proud of herself for getting really muddy again. Below are the final photos of Boo and the aftermath of her bath. She was so upset about being cleaned that she cuddled into her towel and fell asleep.

                        

Boo is always so happy and carefree and, if she could talk, she would probably look at me and say "mom, hakuna matata."

1 comment:

  1. I love how goofy dogs are! They never fail to make me smile; dogs playing in snow is one of my favorite things to watch. I recently saw a video of a blind dog having the time of his life in snow and it was the most precious thing ever! I definitely look forward to your posts about Boo, so thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete