Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Boo's Easter Break

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter break! I know Boo and I did! As you might have guessed, Boo went home with me over Easter break. Though she didn't for the first two nights. She was with my co-handler during that time. Boo really had a lot of fun while being at her house. She had a little change in scenery, but still had a great time. They were able to go to the Columbus Zoo and while she was there, she got to see a bunch of the animals. Boo also got to go Easter egg hunting while at home with her handler. As you can see in the pictures, Boo was very happy to be surrounded by so many colorful round objects. She wasn't allowed to play with them though. For Easter, Boo got an entire box of Milk Bones and she also got a brand-new blanket to lay on at home. She really loved it. I got her on Sunday afternoon and she was so much fun. We got to go play at a family friend's house and she got to eat a bunch of treats. Monday, before we went back to campus, we got to play and run around outside. She really seemed to enjoy herself. I hope everyone had a great Easter break because I know Boo and I did!

 

3 comments:

  1. Boo looks so cute as the Easter Bunny! Glad that you got to be home for Easter. Only a couple of weeks left. Keep pushing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Boo could not be any more adorable! I am so glad you were able to enjoy your Easter break with Boo! She looks rather spoiled if you ask me! Thanks for keeping us up to date on Boo's adventures and life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she surprisingly looks very content with those ears on her. but the little baby as always looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete