Thursday, September 28, 2017

My Week Without Ena

Last Friday I had to go in for surgery on my left shoulder. When I was told I needed surgery, I immediately knew that I was going to have to give up some things during my recovery and it was not going to be easy to do things that I normally could do before. Some things I would have to do was that I could not play in marching band or wind orchestra, I could not go to work and lastly, I would not be able to be a part of Polar Paws. This devastated me the most because once you get used to having a puppy around, it becomes very strange when they aren't. It has been a rough week already with not being able to move around as much as I did before, I'm almost always tired because of the medication they have me on, and I cannot participate in as many things as I wish I could. It's also been hard because I don't get to see my little partner in crime. I have only seen her twice since last Thursday but, neither have been for more than ten minutes. I miss seeing her a lot but, I know that I can't handle her by myself since my arm is not working properly. I am hoping to be able to have one of the members bring Ena over this weekend so I can see her for a little while and I don't have to worry about anything. I really miss her a lot and she makes everything seem so much better. Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery so I can see my little Ena again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment