Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Edwena

I don't know who has all meet my newest child but, you are about to learn about who she is. If you have been following my blog posts regularly, I typically post things relating to my foster puppies in 4 Paws for Ability. This week I am going to introduce one of the newest members to the ONU family, Edwena or Ena for short.
Ena's siblings and mom

Ena is a retriever lab mix. She comes from the Paw Patrol litter. Her mom and dad are Kendy and Eggster. She was born December 29, 2016 which, makes her now eight months old. Her sisters are Zende, Sabina and, Bettina and her brothers are Tracker, Seabee, Smiley, Raimundo and, Robo.


How can you say "no" to this face?
Ena is a very loving puppy. She loves to take naps and snuggle. She is very attached to whoever is watching her at the time. She has climbed into the shower with me one more than one occasion because she was not able to see through the shower curtain. She is fun-loving and energetic. She loves to play with squeak balls and tennis balls. Ena will make sure that we play together when we get back to my apartment. She is also very curious about the world. She loves to stop and stare at the ducks as we are passing by, or she will stare out the window and whatever is going on. It's very hard to resist her when she gives doe-eyes.
Naptime in mom's arms




She is still learning in her training. She has been getting better at her basic commands such as, sit, down, heel, come and, her implied stay. We have trouble staying in place sometimes because Ena just wants to come and be cuddled. Most times when people come pet her, she will lay on her side and bring her one leg up so they can pet her belly. She loves her belly rubs. Feel free to come and ask to pet her! I'm sure she would love it. I hope you now know a little more about Ena!

2 comments:

  1. I love having her in class! It made me laugh when you put her on your lap in class tonight.

    ReplyDelete