Friday, November 17, 2017

Puppy Snuggles

Ena snuggles
Puppy snuggles are always the best. They can be so relaxing at times but, others can make you feel like you're just a chair to be sat on. Ena loves to cuddle so I always cuddle her as often as possible. I have fostered a total of five puppies and Ena and RossCo have been the only ones to snuggle regularly. For Boo, we used to have to force snuggle her. We have a command called lap and the puppy must leave their head in our lap until we release them. We would always make her do it and she would glare at us so much but, I personally think she secretly liked it. Babs would let me snuggle her when it was on her own terms. She would lay in bed with me when she wanted to but, if she didn't want to, she didn't. RossCo is a very snuggly puppy and he likes sitting in people's laps and on their feet. He makes you feel like you're his chair. He is so much fun to pet because he has so much chub on his neck and around his face. He also likes having his eyes pet but, I not like touching them because he gets eye boogers sometimes and I cannot stand touching eye boogers. Saber was snuggly sometimes. She was like Babs. She liked to be pet a lot but, snuggles happened on her terms and her terms only. Ena has been my snuggliest puppy so far. When she got sick the other day, she snuggled even more than usual. This made me both very happy because she was being really snuggly again but, also sad because she wasn't feeling well. When we first got her, she non-stop snuggled with us. She's slowed down a little but, she always pretends like nobody ever pays attention to her. She will flop around and show her belly off. She is such a sweetheart and I've fallen in love with her. She will (hopefully) someday make an amazing service dog and best friend for a child.
Babs would snuggle on her own terms

No comments:

Post a Comment